Tango Holidays in Tenerife
Golf del Sur – Tenerife South Only a few spots left !
- 8th – 15th of April 2017 – Tango Lessons
- 15th – 22nd of April 2017 – Vals and Milonga Lessons
- 12th – 19th of August 2017 – Tango Lessons
Our tango holidays are for people booking as a “couple”
In April and August this year there will be two Argentine tango holidays in Tenerife. The concept is simple. During a stay of one or two weeks you can look forward to improving your dancing, meeting new people, dancing every evening and discovering the fascinating history of the tango orchestras.
Our tango holidays are taking place in Tenerife with almost guaranteed sunshine in the south in April and beautiful comfortable summer temperatures in the north in August. You will have plenty of time to relax and enjoy all that Tenerife has to offer.
There will be two separate classes, one in English and one in German. In the evening we will all meet up to dance in the milonga.
Experienced DJs will play traditional tango music from the golden age of tango during the evenings and into the night.
Our tango holiday is suitable for dancers who have moved beyond the beginners stage.
The Sunshine Tango Holiday Includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast and evening meal.
- 5 days of tango lessons (two hours per day)
- Lessons given by experienced professional tango teachers
- 1 – 2 hour-long practice sessions accompanied by our teachers.
- Evening milongas together with invited dancers from Tenerife.
- Presentation – “The Wonderful World of Tango Music”
- Tango Show – performed by Christiane Rohn & Constantin Rüger
- Personal organisation, advice and planning