Tango Holidays in Tenerife
- 8th – 15th of April 2017 – Tango Lessons
- 15th – 22nd of April 2017 – Vals and Milonga Lessons
- 12th – 19th of August 2017 – Tango Lessons
- 19th – 26th of August 2017 – Vals and Milonga Lessons
Just imagine coming to the “Island of Eternal Spring” for a relaxing tango holiday where you will be able to meet new people, improve your tango and enjoy a milonga every evening together with invited dancers from Tenerife.
Tenerife is an incredibly popular destination at the moment and the tango scene here is growing.
You can also look forward to a welcoming and unique atmosphere during the lessons. Those taking part will be from across Europe including Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and more. Lessons will be given in the morning or in the afternoon in English or German. Experienced DJs will play traditional tango music from the golden age of tango during the evenings and into the night.
Our tango holiday is suitable for dancers who have moved beyond the beginners stage.
You can look forward to:
- Breakfast and evening meal incl.
- Lessons in sensible group sizes
- Highly qualified and experienced dance instructors
- Professional lessons spanning all levels
- Evening milongas together with additional invited dancers from Tenerife.
- Professional organisation, advice and planning